Sunday 19 October 2014

Alaskan Malamute and Arabian horses

I was recently asked to photograph a friends horses for them. I was delighted to do this and even more delighted to be able to photograph their large gorgeous dogs.
I had never heard of an Alaskan Malamute but could not photograph the horses without sneaking a few of the dogs. They are so beautiful, oh yes and so big.




Here is a couple of the horses too, also beautiful !!!








I hope you have enjoyed looking at these lovely animals, they were a joy to photograph.

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love arabians. have 2 spoiled rotten pasture pets myself. :) love the malamutes, too!

MadSnapper said...

thanks for stopping by. that dog and the are are both magnificent animals, and your photos are fantastic.. I know the owners are so very happy with your photos

S. Etole said...

I like the personality you have captured with these photos.

Unknown said...

It is good to see that even though I do not post as much as I used to. When time allows and I do, you guys still post comments. I want you all to know that appreciate every opinion and that you still make the effort to do so. I am truly honoured, Thank You !!!

What Karen Sees said...

Very lovely animals indeed and you photographed them beautifully.

Unknown said...

Surely this is a site well worth seeing.