Thursday 24 March 2016

New Projects



I can't believe that it was November the last time I posted, how time passes. I have been really busy at work, long days and tiredness has kept me away from what I love doing. However I have managed to do a few pieces of photo-art recently and thought I would share them with you. I hope you like them. The above I did after I was contacted by a guy from New York who is using my Green man image for his website. I used images of York where I live and New York where he is and combined them with a dramatic sky as a background. The Butterfly image I copied and flipped adding the hands for dramatic effect. I coloured some areas of the butterflies to represent them bringing colour to the world. The guy is a floral designer so works with colour every day so thought this was appropriate. 



This I did for Mothers day and called it Mother Earth for obvious reasons. 
i hope you like them and will try to post again soon.


3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I like both of them, the butterfly is really beautiful and oh so interesting

ju-north said...

Interesting edits!

sanpiseth40 said...

The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
บุนเดสลีกา