Tuesday 11 February 2014

Sunrise


I can't believe that my last post was in September. Life has been so busy that I am lucky if I can check my e-mails let alone post on my blog. Work is mental at he moment what with all the rain we've been having. However I could not miss the chance to photograph the sunrise last week on my phone. It was so beautiful it actually made me stop what I was doing and admire it's vibrant colours. Sometimes life can be so busy that we miss the wonders that nature has to offer.

"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential and fight for your dreams."
Ashley Smith. 

2 comments:

MadSnapper said...

glad you stopped and looked and snapped

Mersad said...

Good to see you back. And that's a beautiful shot!