Saturday, 30 October 2010

Halloween

Happy Halloween folks and to celebrate this Ancient Celebration i have decided to show you a spooky picture that has not been manipulated. It was taken in Linton North Devon and I didn't notice anything unusual until I had it on my computer.
This is the full image.


Now if you look a bit closer, there are a couple of little creatures visible.
First the cat like figure


Notice that the figure seems to be in front of the gate.
Next check out the little mouse with a hat on!


Well I hope you find my images interesting this Halloween, I assure you no manipulation was involved in these images. This is as taken I have showed many people this image and everyone agrees it is a bit strange.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
HAPPY SAMAIN
HAPPY ALL SAINTS EVE
HAPPY HALLOWS EVE

What ever you celebrate enjoy the night and don't let the bed bugs bite
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA(Evil Laugh).....

8 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Spooky indeed!

Sandra said...

it does look like a cat, i can't see the mouse to good. it is spoooooky for sure!

Sarah C said...

strange goings on in your neck of the woods

pqueirozribeiro said...

Gostei!

Dave said...

Strange huh!

Happy Halloween too Kev.

Best regards,
Dave

Mersad said...

Happy Halloween from me too. I just made a post about Halloween too, but i like how yours has hidden stuff. I should have thought of that too :)

Scott said...

Something wicked this way comes. I would sleep with one eye open tonight if I were you.
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA(Evil Laugh).....

Happy Halloween!

Valerie said...

A haunting picture, perfect for Halloween. I saw the mouse clearly but it took a while to see the cat.